Welcome to the HaemIcon 2019 Online Abstract Submission System!
Submission of abstracts:
• Please refer the abstract submission guidelines from here.
• Each abstract should be submitted through this online abstract submission system.
• The abstract should also be uploaded as a MS Word Document formatted according to the HaemIcon 2019 Abstract Format (download from here).
• Scanned copy of the signed Author Declaration Form (download from here) and scanned copies of signed Conflicts of Interest Form (download from here) should be uploaded as PDFs along with each abstract.
• The extended deadline for abstract submission is 4.00 p.m. July 25, 2019.
Welcome to the HaemIcon 2019 - The Annual Academic Sessions (HaemIcon 2019) submissions site. For general conference information, see https://www.slchaem.lk.
Sign in to submit or review papers.
Deadline: Thursday 25 Jul 2019 4pm UTC+0530
You must sign in to start a submission.